List Your Property
Instructions for having your Property listed on the Desert Aire Web Site
There are two options to choose from when listing your property either for sale or for rent on the Desert Aire Website.
Option One: List with our Desert Aire Realtor
Simply call or email our resident realtor, Mark Monaco for Rentals or Sales. His contact information is:
Option Two: List your property for Sale or Rent by Owner
The Desert Aire Real Estate Committee is responsible for the “For Sale/For Rent By Owner listings on the Desert Aire website. As the owner you will need to provide the following information:
- Pictures in landscape (horizontal) format showing the view from the street, the yard and patio areas, the interior, and any other items you wish to highlight, such as view, shed etc.
- Description and amenities such as dishwasher, range, microwave, washer/dryer, television etc. which are included in the listing.
- Your contact information for prospective buyers.
Email the information or questions to the Real Estate Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org Once your listing is posted, you will receive an email confirmation.
To have your place listed on the Desert Aire website, you will need to read the Rental Guidelines in the Real Estate section of the website. If your unit complies with these guidelines, email the following information:
- Pictures of the property in landscape (horizontal) format from the street, outside, inside, and any special features such as view etc.
- Description and what is included such as yard maintenance, WiFi, bicycles, shed, washer and dryer etc.
- Period of availability, rental cost and any additional fees such as cleaning deposit
- Your contact information for the ad.
Email the information or questions to the Real Estate Committee at email@example.com. Once your listing is posted, you will receive an email confirmation.